Smiles---why on God's green earth would you hang up your hat? You are meant for this! Splain Lucy...I don't think we can let you do this...I mean it. I have spoken...Capish?

Now Maryann, Misfire, and Thisle. Oh to be in your shoes. I admire all three of you so much. I would sell my front row seat in Hell to be in attendance in ANY of your classes. I mean that!

Thistle, I know you, and I know speaking and teaching is a natural thing for you. You've already taught me so much.

MaryAnne, I think the kids in your classes will surprise you in that they will grasp your "adult" teaching level just as quickly as the college levels. Kids are so smart nowadays! But don't be surprised if you learn from them as well. I think they will be just as scared, don't you think? Creative writing and English courses can be so overwhelming to people. I can remember them making me feel "inadequate." I just know you will have the exact mix you need to help the students. Let us know how it goes, won't you?

And Misfire...girl. You have so much on the ball! Good lord. I was reading your post and saw several businesses that could develop out of your skills. You have it going on. I ain't lyin...you know I would rather walk on my lips than lie. Right? You are smart, already KNOW the material you would be offering, and have experience. You are WAYYYYY ahead of the game than most people because you already KNOW what your passion is, and you've already laid out your fears, and identified them. Now...don't you feel better having done so? Girl...you are a tiger. I want to be you...if I had THAT much going on, the rest of the world better look out, cause I'd be a steamroller.

You women are what its all about. Smiles, Thistle, Misfire, and MaryAnne. Doing what you love. Finding your passion and living it.

You can't see it, but da Queen here is bowing. If I had your home addresses, I'd be sending you all a tiara. Now...look in the mirror and see what I see. Winners. Go-getters.

Roar

JJ