Danita,

I'm with you - running your own business is the best job there is. It sounds like you have found a business that fulfills both your goals for self fulfillment and financial security. Bravo - not easily done.
I owned business centers, some times called executive suites where I provided ofc space, furniture, tel, internet access, conf rooms, secretaries, etc to regional ofcs of lg corps or small businesses. I was drawn to being in business for myself, perhaps because my Dad was a business owner. I haven't read Kiosaki, but think that I would resonate with his message.

How did you figure out what business you wanted to be in? Was it serendippity, knowing yourself well or trying a few things until you found the right venue? I still find business exciting, especially entrepreneurial ventures. I do a bit of investing - some real estate and some privately owned businesses. I'm active in the St. Johns Riverkeeper org. which works to clean up the St Johns River and I'm working on my writing skills - taking a writing workshop. This is the best time of my life. But then they all were.