Eagle,

Thanks for the Myer Briggs personality info. I studied those concepts as a part of a bus. adm. degree. When I was studying that, they tried to fit everyone in one category all the time and some people fit different categories at different times. Looks like they have changed the diagrams, etc. to accomodate the changes people make from situation to situation. The information is very useful.

Your writing fascinates me because it is unusually emotional, intellectual, and spiritual all at the same time. I am so impressed at the way you analyze your feelings from both an intellectual and poetic perspective. That must indicate a very high degree of intelligence. I wonder if that could be a part of not feeling as if you fit in anywhere. Maybe it is difficult to find others who communicate on so many levels at the same time.

Your counselor confirmed one of the most helpful things I have ever learned about my own emotions. Sigmund Freud said the pain of emotions come not from the emotions themselves, but from fighting them. Once I learned that, like you, I stopped fighting my feelings and began to accept myself as the imperfect being that I am. Knowing God made me as I am because my weaknesses fit the strengths of others in the huge beautiful jigsaw puzzle of His creation helps too.

smile