You're so right, Pam. In 7th grade, my friend Kathy K. said to me: "You know our looks are going to fade over time, so we need to start cultivating our inner beauty." Wise girl, eh? I've always remembered her words.

Here's an interesting exercise. Look at your high school annual. Aren't there people in it that look gorgeous in their photos who you never thought of as beautiful? And vice versa.

We are not two-dimensional beings. Real-life beauty, as opposed to cover girl beauty, is not a matter of nose shape and dress size. It's a quality that eminates from within.

On another note...

I'm participating in a "Creative Abundance" workshop this weekend that two of my dear friends are leading. Since I'm in the process of designing a "Defying Gravity" workshop, I thought it would be fruitful to experience a workshop from a student's perspective, to be on the other side for a change. On Sunday afternoon, I'm also scheduled to speak. Should be fun.

In other words, I probably won't have a chance to check into the forum during the daytime, but I should be back here both evenings, hopefully with some thoughts to share. [Wink]