P.M.-- Hope you enjoy the book. I know what you mean, by the way, about life getting busy...and I completely understand. The beauty of this forum is that there's no pressure to respond or actively participate. You can drop in from time to time, stand on the sidelines and watch, or post every day. [Wink]

Also, two notices:

1) I unintentionally started a separate thread on the significance of dreams. If you haven't read these postings and would like to, just click on the following link: web page

2) Several of you have told me either via private message or on the forum itself that you plan on ordering my book once it comes out in paperback in late March. That's wonderful. [Big Grin]

If, however, you'd like to have the book sooner, I'd be happy to send you a signed, personally inscribed hardcover copy. I've got some on hand. I charge the same price as the bookstores ($20) and take personal checks. Also the hardcover on Amazon ($13.60) is still slightly cheaper than what the paperback will list for at Barnes & Noble and Borders (around $14).

...Now, more about dreams. (I'd love to integrate the two threads so that we're, literally, all on the same page.)

I had another flying dream last night. It was very simple. I came upon a tall, grassy hill that I needed to climb. I decided it would be much easier to fly to the top than walk, so I did. Once at the summit, I looked down and noticed my husband standing at the foot. I hoped he would fly, too, but I wasn't sure he knew how. He was too far down to hear me, but I kept saying to myself, "Just believe you can do it, Mike. That's all it takes."

In day-to-day life, believing in ourselves might not be enough to become a brain surgeon, Renaissance scholar, or the next American idol. (Passion, persistance, hard work and, perhaps even an innate gift are all factors.) But flying in my dreams is not about technique or talent or anatomy. It's all about believing.