I wanted to congratulate Sandra, wow, what an honor and how proud you must be. You sold yourself and your idea. I so admire that in a person...

I married very young, 18 and my husband passed away three years later. He was a momma's boy, the good kind and I always was the strong one who took charge of bills, repair men, making sure income taxes were done literally everything. When he passed although devistated I still had the strengtgh I needed to survive. I remarried 7 years later to a businessman that was 22 years my Senior and became halpless. He did it all, I had to do nothing but be there for him and mother to our 2 children. I allowed him to be the boss in all things, I became his shadow, his wife, nothing more really. After 14 years we divorced and I was on my own, literally. I had to regain my strength and independence and was a then single mom, I worked very hard and was successful. By age 50 both my sons were on their own. Sitting at the lake one day enjoying the balmy weather I found my thoughts becoming extremely descriptive about my surroundings. I went inside and bought a small pocket notebook and sat down and began to write. I ended up writing several articles about the cleansing of the soul through separation and the realitazation that at any age we can become anything we desire and I was going to be a writer. I decided that right then and there and have never looked back. I find it easier to be me with no one around to fuss over. My characters are my family and they are exactly who I want them to be for the most part. I wouldn't be happy doing anything else except write even now nearing age 65....It completes me. [Smile]