Well, hear I am a terrible speller and depend of possibe on the spell checker a lot. I have starting writing for which I have always loved to do. I have only written a short letter to the editor for our local newspaper and the editor love it so much , by the way is was about me . I was a Crossing Guard and wrote of my experience of seven years out on this lonely corner.

Now , I have started typing about my experience as a caregiver and the problems I have had with relatives and nursing home and none stop for the past five years. I got inpired by all my friends on this site . They give me courage to think and not be afraid of anything they give me faith my very best in life .

One question is it better to type this all down or to do this in long hand? I found both works for me now. I found going to my past and working up to the present in this books is working well . I guess I am on there right track with this. In the back of the book I plan to give people the resouse they need to find out information to whom you can go to for help. Like the Omubsman and elderlaw , National Coalition of Nursing home reform. I have already helped two people get the help they need.

I also if I should keep the names of realtives out for the worry of being sued if I should worry about that . I would love you book. My husband and I love to read and we have stacks of books here.

Thanks for your help,

Nancy [Big Grin]

[ January 25, 2005, 04:24 PM: Message edited by: Nancy50 ]