Hi girlfriends, I have just this one post before I pack my computer for the move. Prill: PTSD is Post Traumatic Stress Disorder ; I got on my soap box about children and violence in the home) Also, Prill, I went to Barnes and Noble in North Kansas City today to get your book. I was told that it would not be available until March 2005. The sales person let me look at the screen because I had asked if your book was print-on-deman. Nope. She asked me if I wanted to advance order, but I'm moving. Now. Today. Please, if you get a chance, private email me so I can see how to get a copy. This way I can go right to your response when I get a chance instead of reading all the posts (not that I don't want to; this is strictly a time constraint for now.) Jaw Jaw, the Deseradada saved my life in 1969. No joke. I was in 9th grade, contemplating suicide, when I read that I had a right to be here, no less than the trees and the stars. You mean me? I have a right to be here? Like a tree? Saved my life. You can shop the internet for beautiful posters of this poem, which was found in a church in the 1800s. Meredith, I will check your site again. I was too fascinated by the beads to get to the poetry on my first visit. To everyone, Love and Light! Lynn