Sugaree: I'm sure others have self doubted themselves at one time or another. I have too. And I didn't finish my education.

At times when doubt plagues me, I need to remember what I am good at: And I have developed skills in different areas too, but have no expertise on any. I understand God gave each of us talents. I strive to use what he's given me to my fullest potential.

And I know that he has a purpose for my life. I just don't try to compare myself with others or their expectations. I depend on God to reach the potential he's instilled in me while using it for his glory and honor, meanwhile, inspiring others in a closer relationship with him.

I've worked outside the home on a limited basis. So my corporate world experience is also limited. But I strive each day to do the best I can with any task I'm assigned. And I've seen God at work. And each time, I got great letters of reccomendations and an offer to come back any time. I praise the Lord for that!

I'm sure you'll find something you are good at and continue to develop those skills, until you have something you can call "your own contribution". Don't get discouraged. Never give up!

[ February 03, 2005, 10:55 AM: Message edited by: Songbird ]