Dotsie, my sisters, sister-in-law and son have planned to make the trip to Florida to take my daughter to college a vacation as well. We'll go to Disney and just tour the area to help my daughter get familiarized with the highways and other key areas (I'm paranoid about her driving on unfamiliar territory).

Another trip (still in planning stage) will be with the man that I've become 'friends' with recently. He has business in New York. In conversation one evening, my daughter expressed her desire to visit NY so he has invited us. How sweet huh? [Cool] That's the CEO of that company's event that I felt 'inadequate' at. Recall that post?

The other trips, with siblings and my two children, are family reunions. We've got a busy summer. I sure hope my pocket yield the financial allowance for us to attend each event.

JJ, girlfriend trips are the greatest! I've heard, from someone that travels this country frequently, that the area you'll be spending time in is the most beautiful of all of the USA states, hands down. He says that the Seattle area is a close runner up. Please take lots of pictures to post and have a blessed and lovely time!

[ June 14, 2005, 12:20 PM: Message edited by: Sugaree ]