Well, I do! I love traveling alone for short trips. I don't relish it for long ones. I also travel with two girlfriends from high school. THAT is tremendous fun! We had another girl's trip planned this summer, but under the circumstances (no job, ha!) that has been postponed...boo hoo...Instead we make short ones. This means we travel somewhere fun for a day trip. We are going on one this weekend to the Walls of Jerico...it will take four hours to walk it. See below:

Nashville, Tennessee—6 January 2004— A unique natural area once the home of Davey Crockett’s family and known throughout Tennessee and Alabama as the "Walls of Jericho" was purchased in late December by The Nature Conservancy.

The huge tract of 21,453 acres of rivers, forested uplands and caves spreading across the Alabama and Tennessee state line contains an extraordinarily diverse array of plants and animals. The actual "Walls of Jericho" is a large, bowl-shaped amphitheater that shoots water out of holes and cracks in the canyon wall during times of high flow. The history behind the site and the unspoiled natural beauty is known to provide a mystical feel for visitors.

JJ

JJ