I think we should all remember, people are NOT all alike. Some people may come to the forum and NOT be ready to accept help in any form, or be too depressed (needing a professional), or have troubles (mentally or different) we do not know about that we cannot help with, them being in a different place and mind set. Helping other is great, but you are going to find those individuals who CHOSE not to be helped or have a personality that does not want help as the board grows. People are going to come and go for all types of reasons. Growing Pains! Sometimes it is just their personiality. I hate admitting this also (I love helping others, always have), but I am on several poetry boards, and it happens, even there! Life experience has taught me this as it has many of you!

No one on this board did anything WRONG and might NOT have ever been able to do anything RIGHT for HER. I do not like to hear the what ifs or buts from all of you! Some poeple can't be helped, some people do not want to be helped. How hard do you try? When is enough enough? Personally, I too subscribe to if someone is getting unusually upset, it raises a red flag, and I either do not post, or make one try. I usually get the feel real quick if I can help. If it doesn't work time and again, reply after reply from them and their reaction to others, something is definately wrong with that person, and they need something more than a board to post to.

Our prayer for her is the best thing that can be done at that point, and maybe changing the subject to happier subjects. You may not agree, but controversary never gets anyone anywhere, especially if something is wrong with someone and you cannot help. No one should feel guilty, can't save the world, no matter how hard you try! Believe you me, I have tried! Just my opinion!

As the rules were stated clearly when I joined, so are they stated for everyone! If she isn't dealing well on this board, chances she isn't dealing well in life and needs much more than we can give her. Sad, but true! My opinion!

Cheer up! You are a great group of woman, or I wouldn't waste my time with you! LOLOL [Big Grin]