Most of the shows i've done have to do with my moms' and my yarn shop -- selling items we've made in the shop and taking customers goods to show and sell also. It got started more to let people know we were in town -- but I really enjoyed it so we did every local one that we could. I havent done one in about 2 yrs now -- but one of these days ------ [Wink]

My husband makes beautiful items out of mirror. Pictures, frames, boxes, license plates, hand mirrors, etc. Not the stained glass art work -- he takes pieces of mirror and makes things from that. He has a wet belt so they are really finished well -- like mirror flamingos or fish done in both regular mirror and bronze mirror mounted on blue plexiglass -- He made a lighthouse once for the employees of a restaurant for their boss at Christmas -- (the restaurant used to be a lighthouse). He sat outside and drew the outline of the restaurant and then came home and designed it in mirror -- it was wonderful -- and is hanging in the restaurnat now [Smile]

His items don't go over too well at the craft fairs around here though -- he really needs to have them in the fine arts shows --

I miss doing shows -- hopefully things will calm down around me one of these days and I can get back into it [Smile]