I was anxious to meet Michelle Weldon at a confernce this past weekend because she has written a book titled, WRITING TO SAVE YOUR LIFE. This ties in exactly with my mission for my book.

Writing our stories from the heart can help heal anything that needs healing. Writing helps us to explore our deepest thoughts. We just need to be brutally honest when pen hits paper so we can begin to heal ourselves and others.

I am almost finished her book and I highly recommend it! Michelle is brilliant, funny, honest, and an awesome teacher! You get the feeling you have known her your whole life! The book offers very practical guidelines on how to write YOUR story. At the end of each chapter she has writing exercises, and then follows up with one of her stories to show you exactly what she means by self discovery and healing by using your words.

FYI... This is her second book. Her first one, I CLOSED MY EYES, is her personal story of spousal abuse. She raises her 3 sons alone after leaving her husband who was a prominent lawyer in their home town. Knowing she wrote that book, gives tremendous credibility for her second book!