Here goes- I work four days a week. I get stumped by pre-school homework becasue it involves some kind of gluing thing to do.
I love cross stitich but have'nt done it since my son was born four years ago. We love to travel but it too has been curtailed somewhat because of my son's age. This will pick up again.
I love auctions. It thrills me to out bid someone and get a lovey real cheap. To support this hobby I have tons of junk around. I am trying to get the yard sale of the year award but my house has no location! No visibility but I swear I could earn a good buck if I could sell some of this stuff siting around.
I love homemade art shows. They are the best artisans around.
This forum has taken on a certain pattern of obsession.
I try very hard to keep up with my lifelong friends who are spread around the globe. This takes work but is very important to me.
I am just begining to journal. Hope I keep it up.
I play whatever game my sons imagination cooks up. Sometimes I am a cat and sometimes I am a teacher. I wear many hats when it comes to this.
I try to read as much as possible and it is never enough. This is a wonderful escape.
I like to be outdoors and landscaping is an expensive hobby of mine.
I also enjoy architecture. So my husband and I are always putting on an addition a demolition job in a section of the house. Another very expensive hobby.
I think if I gave up my expensive hobbies I wouldn't have to work and then I could spend more time on my hobbies!
I enjoy sailing but don't get a chance very often and mu husband is a pilot so I try to fly with him once in awhile. It is not my passion but I try for his sake.
I wish I could spend more time with friends. Most meaningful ones are too far away. But those that are closer could be better cultivated. I don't know where to find the time.
I also enjoy live music. Local bands to nationally known. You will find my family at concerts in the park quite frequently.
OK now I will stop. You are probably dulled into sleep by now.