OK, OK, y'all are making me feel guilty about not answering, especially since MY NAME was dropped here....

I'm a jewelry designer, beadwork and semi-precious gemstones. Weekends I'm always selling at craft fairs. My creations are also in several local galleries and a few shops. Usually I sell locally but I've driven up to 8 hours for a show. I also have a (very) small amount of business from my website. I'm looking into selling on ebay but so far haven't moved on it. During the week I make my jewelry. I've been doing this forever.

For 3 1/2 years now: once a week I teach a free exercise class for breast cancer survivors, a wholistic mix of stretching, balancing, and weight training. In addition to nutrition and physiology, I read much of the available research on relevant medical issues. We often discuss these in the class. I also mentor newly-diagnosed patients.

I'm the Poet Laureate of Placentia Library District, and on the Library program committee. I've put in a ridiculous amount of research, planning and publicity to get this program going. I estimate at least 500 hours -- which sounded absurd to me too, but I kept going over this number and it's probably correct. A lot of this time also went into research etc. for my Library website which is still under construction. I started working on all this in January, was appointed Poet Laureate July 1, and got officially inaugurated 2 weeks ago. Right now I'm working on curricula for the Teen Poetry workshop which I lead.

Now for the stuff you didn't know yet ---

I play at least 5 games of online scrabble every day if I'm not at a craft show. I belong to an online scrabble club and in September won the elimination tournament that started in July.

I've been weight lifting since 1976 and go to the gym 2 or 3 times a week. I also go hiking in local hills and mountains every few weeks except May-September when it's too blasted hot. I've hiked US and Canadian Rockies, Australia's Mount Warning, and a ton of smaller elevations. I love climbing. I hate coming down.

I've written between 25-35 poems and essays each year since 1998. I have 3 self-published books and my work is in regional and national anthologies, in addition to a lot online. I attend 4-6 poetry readings per month and 2 critique groups. I've been the featured poet at many venues.

I watch everything sci-fi and read it in my spare time,which of late has been non-existant.

I make time to see my friends. I go out to lunch or dinner almost every week, and museums maybe 4-5 times a year. I hate shopping.

I have chronic migraines, every several weeks and lasts for 3-8 days. I've tried 4000 alleged cures which have not worked in varying degrees. I recently started acupuncture. I've probably wasted at least 2 years of my life being sick with this.

I love my yard but don't have much time for it, so I xeriscape. Everything is overgrown. Some of my cactus is 20 feet high. Today I ate an avocado from a tree I planted.

I collect unique arts and crafts, ethnic and one-of-a-kind. I buy maybe one piece a year, usually on my travels. I've been to 11 countries and can say hello and thank you in over 20 languages.

About 3 years ago I started repainting the interior of my house. 1 room has a 20' ceiling, another 15'. I'm a little over 1/2 done. I hope to finish at least 2 more rooms this winter, when I have more time. Whichever century I finish painting, I'll retile both the upstairs bathrooms. Don't hold your breath.

My domestic skills are questionable.

I've been married for 187 years, most of it unhappy. Very long story, and I'm tired of talking about it. However, it's in a lot of my poetry.

Ad it's 2am, and I've been writing this for well over an hour, which I knew would happen, which is why I haven't replied sooner.