I'm totally owerawed by the amount of stuff you ladies cram in...

For me, I'm working full time so a normal week will see me helping students of all ages use the library; keeping 34 computers functioning; dealing with staff issues and budget issues and last week I built a human sized cage in which to serve coffee as a promotion for refugee week next week.

After spending all day away from them I try and give the rest of my time to baby daughter and teenage sons. Oh, yes, the husband too. This means that at the moment I'm not doing much in the way of other activities that I used to do, except the odd writing seminar or writer's group meeting.

I'm managing some writing but not a lot.
The stack of books beside my bed keeps growing but I haven't much time to read anymore [Frown]
Theortetically I'm at church on Sunday mornings but often sleep is top priority! and I know He understands. One day I will be able to be active in the church music ministry again...are there any other musicians/singers/songwriters out there?
That's the other thing I do when I can, tinkle about on the piano.
When possible I escape to the beach with the family, and find walking and swimming very restorative. Actually I could use a walk beside the waves right now...