I am just a beginner - absolutely new to internet marketing - but I do have some hope for success.

If you are like me - just beginning - or maybe just thinking of beginning - I have some recommendations that might be helpful:

>Find a mentor - someone who has been there, done that, and succeeded at it.

>Be aware, though, that the internet marketing field is full of people who would just love to become your mentor - for a price.

>Read the Salespage carefully - down beyond all the glitz and shouting headings, the blinking ( I mean literally blinking. I'm not using the term as a expletive to show what I think of these gimmicks - though it may be apropo.) images and the pictures of big houses and fancy cars and all the testimonials.

>If, when you finally get down to the bottom line, you feel that you can afford the cost of the program and you have a sense that this is someone you can trust - go with your gut-feeling.

>Beware, though, of those who tell you that you can make thousands of dollars online by working only two hours a day at doing things that a chimpanzee can do.

>You can make money online (I still believe this) but it is going to take time and work - both physical (long hours at the computer) and mental (Say what?). And it is going to take time. Sorry, this is no "get-rich-quick" scheme.

Best wishes for all success,

Sara Dillinger
http://for-boomers.com

Edited by Anne Holmes (09/06/10 12:18 AM)