I know of no one including myself, who would risk mosquitoes, bird poop and bees, just to sit outside naked. In separate tubs. In any location. For any reason. hahaha

...... We have a grand jacuzzi in our master bathroom, which I thought would make for some romantic evenings. So one night soon after we first moved into our new home, I got the candles out, put some "easy-listenin" music on, and filled up the tub with scented water & bubbles for an evening with hubby.... Neither one of us counted on the on/off jacuzzi switch to be located on the other side of the bathroom. So hubby had to get out, turn the jacuzzi on, and climb back into a large tub, which now made our wrinkles vibrate, and it sounded like a loud train motor. He tried to shout "I love you"...... while I was shouting junior obscenities for him to turn that darn motor off.

Needless to say, we've never turned the jacuzzi on since. And he and I ended up fighting that night about whose idea it was to buy "that thing" for our new home. lol

So much for boomer-romance in a tub.