After extensive trial and error on my part and a hundred hours of reading and investigating I have learned that for those of us that are not good at measuring, abstinance or all the things that good dieters can do, we need one of the two top rated 'eating plans' there is. That would be Jenny Craig or Nutri System. Reason being the food is already prepared, tasty and satisfying. Everything is measured for you by nutritionists, calories, carbs (only good ones) seasonings etc. I went on Nitri System and dropped 53 pounds in 6 months. I was never hungry and felt fantastic even with barely any exercise. I ate 3 meals a day and 2 snacks. I got involved with someone and he wanted to eat out every other night and every morning and my diet went to hell in a handbag.... As of January 1, 2006 I will once again be on Nitri System. Went to a food tasting party a couple of months ago and the Nutri System food was as good as what I make myself and JJ no cooking necessary. It is all prepared to pop into the micro wave...They have made this so easy anyone can do it....Your food is delivered to your door monthly and you can choose the things you like the most, lots of variety.... [Big Grin]

[ December 15, 2005, 10:06 AM: Message edited by: chatty lady ]