i just changed by bit at the bottom of what one poststo what it is now.

the last one i had up was by the ecstatic poet rumi, which reads" passion must containe surrender in order to be true" its circluare and changes weatehr you put pashion in the line.
I love this poet and his work and this particulare line so much and it hold pariculare meaning for me i had it tatooes on my bodie lol. Also i don't mean sexule passion either but i think passions held and ment the same way you use it.

THANK YOU for the compliments on my posts, i think our loaud and i sure i ramble and i am sure the ladies are used to me but the blows to the confidens to myself at a young age regarding my litracie sometimes reares its head in this written cyber world. I turned it into a postive and worked and studied hard to prove the illitarite tag wrong. So i made this pain work for me now its not such a driving force but i will studie again when my sons able to let me, its just circumstanse at the moment not perminent but just how it currentlie is.

someweer else you weer talking about the energie or intension behind words and weather they weeken or strenthen us, i also belive this and can feel it when its spocken, written word gets me too insucure to estimate my accuricay.

weer did you learn to do this? did it develop or was it studied? who was/is your inspirasion.

Northern irelands a very strange place generallie but also and maybee more reliventlie its strange energeticalie. Its one worth tasting lol.
if ever that urge gets strong enough to go visit the celts or the uk ones let me know if you fancie giving into it.

My sons a darline, and worth meeting as the wee person that he is. Lola from this forum has meet him, poppie of course knew him farlie well.
thats who's in this household and we are a good fit for each other in several ways.

i am glade you are enjoying the threads and chats and decided to stick around smile