Hi Keyholes

Thank you...and I'm glad that is what it conveys...whoo hoo!

Working with younguns will do that for ya, won't it? And a great thing too. I'm so glad you enjoy what you're doing and have the patience to work with younger folks. Sometimes that can be a real challenge. Do you work with, teach, both? Something else altogether?

I'm a "split" personality...half geek, half out there personality. When I used to attend STC conferences, people were forever confused. I did great "Type A, Press B" stuff or FrameMaker presentations, then turned around and did a presentation called "Can You Come Out to Play: Winning with Creativity". People were never quite sure what box to put me in (which I loved...suited me just fine).

What is funny is I feel I could write a 200 page software manual faster than I've been able to come up with bios, copy, etc. Arghghgh....I just want to get up and do my thing and have that stuff magically appear. Since that doesn't seem to be happening, despite all my dreaming, I'm learning how to do a completely different type of writing. And boy, has it been interesting!

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com
Coming Summer 2009 "Kick-Butt Kindness: 52 No Cost Ways to Ripple Kindness 'Round the World"

Let's create Kick-Butt-and-Take-Names Lives!