I take occasional classes at a place called The Well. All denominations are welcome. No one is right - no one is wrong. Everyone has a voice. As I've shared with Eagle in the past, I'd love to have her there with me, and the rest of you too. It is through our differences that we are made to think and question, stretch and grow our faiths. It has been much more helpful than being in studies with all Presbyterians at my church. We are made to think outside the box, consider how other thougths and beliefs can fit in with our own, and also embrace one another for our similarities, instead of being afraid of our differences. I enjoy capturing that spirit here at BWS.

I recenetly read a book that I highly recommend. It's called The Faith Club. It wasn't a quick, easy read for me. It took me a couple months to get through it (I always read a couple books at a time). It's written by a Christian, a Muslim and a Jew who were all in NYCity on 9/11. They meet over the course of a year or so to discuss their faith - why they believe what they believe. It's beautiful. They origianally set out to write a book for children to understand one another's faiths, but decided adults also needed the book. Here's a link:

http://www.amazon.com/Faith-Club-Muslim-...0378&sr=8-1