I feel the exact same way, Gims....get in, get it done, and get home! We have a MEGA wal-mart here, which I absolutely HATE, but I really have no choice but to shop there because of the prices. When the new Wal-Mart was built, the construction crew drove around on golf carts to get to one end of the store to the other. As shoppers,we have to walk from one end of the store for food, and then other end of the store for supplies, and pass by a bunch of crap that they threw in between. I usually go first thing in the morning after I have had a goods nights sleep because I will be exhausted when I get home from sprinting all over the store. And you must keep an eye out for the elderly and disabled folks that are buzzin' all over the store in those motorized carts. LOOK OUT! shocked Did I mention I hate that Big A** Wal-Mart store! Only good thing I can say about it is that it is doing it's part for over-weight America. This is why I asked in another post if supplies was included in the amount of money a person spends on groceries each month. I can't separate the two unless I make two trips. crazy