Quote:

... don't forget the breast self-exams even with a clear mammogram. ....

I do my breast exams with a light weight T-shirt on, or in the shower with lots of soap... seem to be able to feel more with these methods...

So glad all is well, lola.

One more thing... in a recent study of spiritual roots which cause diseases and symptoms of diseases, I learned that cancer in the breast is right in there with other diseases - I think the instructor to the conference claimed up to 80% of illnesses have a spiritual root. Breast cancer was particularly interesting, because he claimed that, if it was spiritually rooted, it had to do with an unresolved problematic relationship with a female (not his words exactly, but you get the gist)... And, that the breast effected by the cancer is indicative of which type of relationship to a female --- if I remember correctly, cancer in the right breast indicates an unresolved relationship issue with someone like a mother in law. If I got this side correct, then the other indicates an issue with a blood relative, i.e. a mother. Something like that. Well, I thought it was interesting... bought the book... so, if anyone wants to test the theory/practice, PM your symptoms (not your problems), I'll look it up and tell you the spiritual roots. Or, if you want, post them here.... help me make us of my $24.95 purchase...lol