Hello everyone!

I am sooo excited to be a part of this forum as the Featured Author! What an honor! I've been a member of Boomer Women Speak for several years, so I'm thrilled to be able to participate in this way.

I am really looking forward to everyone's questions about writing. I love talking about writing.

If you've read TIME TO WRITE, I hope you'll let me know what you think of it. I cover a lot of ground in this book, everything from Writing Schedules of Bestselling Authors to how to create an individualized Writing Action Plan to how to make headway toward your writing dreams in as little as 10 minutes a day! Plus, in the back of the book is a character checklist developed by bestselling novelist Sabrina Jeffries that she graciously allowed me to reprint in my book as a bonus for my readers.

You can read a review as well as a short interview I did about TIME TO WRITE at this website: http://www.marybethwhalen.com/, and I hope you'll sign up for my TIME TO WRITE newsletter, a fun and informative tip-filled newsletter delivered to your email inbox once a month. Sign up on my website at www.KellyLStone.com

Thanks for having me, and I look forward to an exciting month!

Best wishes,
Kelly

Author of:

TIME TO WRITE: More Than 100 Professional Writers Reveal How to Fit Writing Into Your Busy Life-- No Excuses, No Distractions, No More Blank Pages!