I know...I've felt a little "removed" or disconnected from BWS for awhile....not sure if that's a good way to describe it. That's been a heartache for me because I'll never, ever leave this home away from home! I DO still love my job. I feel so priveleged. The down side is working all these weird hours. I did 2 days this week and tonight I begin another string of nights (11P-7:30A). Hopefully that will be changing in June to all days. Working in a Hospice is awesome. I love being there for the families as well as the dying. I feel blessed. As for my entry into the Gratitude Journal today...after the hardest winter in Maine that I can remember in a very, very long time, Spring has arrived!Yesterday it was 85 degrees (with little banks of snow still here and there), little green sprouts of my perennials are popping up.....life is good!!!! Today will be about 10 degrees cooler but sunny and so awesome (actually prefer the lower temps). I'll be out in it in just awhile. Again, I'm blessed!