Danita, Just know that God WILL be with you every step of the way. Change, grief and unexpected happenings all have a way of bringing us down and yet, in time, we learn and grow more than we ever thought possible! My major change started 12 years ago with the sudden death of my big brother, 12 years my senior (sort of like a second Dad when I was young). Six years later my trusted, best friend (my husband of 30 years) just "lost it" and got involved with another woman, a person I also trusted as a friend. I was a pastor's wife and life as I had known it for years came crashing down. I would never be the same. I'm still growing and learning and changing so much. When grief hits suddenly (those little triggers in everyday life) I DO let myself feel it and let it keep on going. The "sting" is a little less with time. Be kind and generous to yourself and let time take over because that's what it takes. I've changed in a lot of different ways and have a completely different life but still I miss what was. Maybe I always will? Who knows. Transition is a very difficult thing sometimes when you always "thought" it would be the same thing, the same people, etc. There is no easy answer, it's a journey. Keep us posted on your thoughts!