Not sure if I needed to post this here or in Homemaker, but here goes. I plan on wallpapering two upstair bedrooms...what I need to do first if remove border (only) in them and wondered if anyone had done this before and could give me any hints to the easiest approach. The borders have probably been up for about 8 years and are in good condition.
Also, I found the most awesome web site called Steve's Borders and Wallpaper and found some to die for patterns. My home was built in 1870 so I want to match the wallpaper with the period of house and so far I'm blown away with the selection...the prices choke me on some of them but I think I've found a couple I can live with. Anyway, if there are any wallpapering mama's out there I'd love to hear from you.

If anyone knows of any great wallpaper sites I'd appreciate that, too. Thanks ladies.