Hi Jane, Dots Angel a chara and Mom,

I am working from home until september when I leave for the first one or two simesters on my own...Celtic and L will follow after all being well.
With the nature and size of the three peices mentioned, they will take as long as they will take, what can't be fitted into today..etc. The main group I saught advice and information about the bullets have 'remembering quilts' which cover the death of two thousand people and more..they are on their tenth quilt as I write...they are awsome peices of art works in their own right. I want to do something with them also and Celt helped me come up with the idea of placing them on the steps of 'Stormount'...with all our political leaders walking over them(another photoshop job)... I would paint the ghosts of the people from the quilts entering Stormount first as their deaths(murders) helped pave the way to what we have in place today.
The ideas are comming thick and fast and I need to get more down on paper...all of which at the moment revolve around 'cultural change in Ireland'.

Dots...Photoshop is the wee program I need to know some tricks about in order to pull all these peices together, I have a guide(the full comprehensive one from the shops which is tooo difficult)...but I NEED AN IDIOTS GUIDE!!! Does he have one of them?

Mom, they are emotive peices.....but I already knew that this is what I was drawn to...I feel that it is so important to document these things from all angles possible, and that women should be at the fore in alot of it being touched on.

I don't want to be deemed as an artist who falls into one particular political camp...so it is important to me to cover all bases regardless of my own experiences.

The quicker I get to grips with photoshop, the faster I will produce some of the art mentioned.

Thanks for the input...more feed back is more than welcome

Popea
''Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love