Wooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooo.....Ladies, I can't contain myself, I can't beleive it is so soon...I can't beleive it's happening, I can't beleive I actually posted my application in the first. I cannot beleive how much I have changed over the past few years to feel able and up for such a dramatic change of lifestyle. I cannot beleive how much I am supported....this is all real...right???
This is an amazing opportunity for a woman who was in peices not so long ago, who's life was a rollercoaster of awful ups and downs, twists and turns...that woman no longer exists!!
The real Po finally stood up to realize a long held dream...and created the opportunity for such change. I am for London on either Tuesday evening or wed morning...not sure yet. I might even see Lola.
Just pray hard for me please my freinds...by friday...we will know whether or not to break open the champers...thank you all for the encouragement over the past wee while.
Thank you my Celtic for having faith in me...I love you.

Popea
''Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love