thanks lola for sharring that about the retreat i was happie to read it..Could you still go into closter life? if you could would the grandkids and your kids be the thing that was stopping you?

cool you get to be with the grankids and i agree it brakes my harts a little to think of L being away from such a young age hence i am luckie enough to be a full time mummie, the carrer can waite this i do (for him and I) is a bit more important...and thease special days when they so young just fly past.

PADRIE PEO....i worked for a boss a verie strong intutive woman, started her own companie in a male dominated field and excelled, (70's) she ended up for a time in stormount, a few years back, and over heer you can't get much higher...she also Ansons godparent and once we weer best frends but it was for a seasson or a spacific time in out lives.....

Anyway her mum had loads of kids and was thought to be to old to have kids. They had her to everie professional doc trying to find out what to do with the tumer she had in her tummie....they wrote to PP and he answered saying not to worrie she was pregnant and the babie she would have would be a spacial child....yep the above said women and she is a verie special woman. lol.

did you heer of the healing power in one of his gloves, what do you think of that....Any ideas how it works???

OH LOLA ipods, laptops at a retreat, those nuns are letting you away with faaaaar too much hehehe what is the world comming too. tut tut tut

BLUEBIRD hi your the second woman to say she faced that direction to pray (you said it was facing your church) the other woman didnt know why she faced that direction. Is it a coincedences or is their some other significances with that direction?