Oh gosh, I know I have a problem with books. I just can't seem to get enough. My bookshelves are over flowing and every available space has piles of books on them. My to be read pile is starting to topple over. I added 3 more books to it yesterday. I only go to B&N once a month, but with the Internet so handy I can hit B&N and Amazon any time I want.

I think I spend a lot of clothes too. I go in spurts. I won't buy for awhile, and then I'll go on a shopping spree and buy hundreds and hundreds of dollars in clothes. But, I go through them every year and what I don't wear anymore gets donated to charity. I do the same thing with my husband's clothes. I go on shopping sprees for him too.

Now that I have a new grandbaby, I can tell where my next shopping frenzy is going to start.

I'm not that hooked on shoes. Give me a good, supportive, steady walking shoe and I'm happy.

Never been all that into purses either. One serves me for everything. I do have one evening purse for the off chance I use it. (I think I've used it once in the last 3 or 4 years).
Your Writing Coach
Writing Coach Blog