The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 212 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#99687 - 12/28/06 11:06 PM The Saga Continues Re: Hope they R... [Re: ]
Saundra Offline

Loc: Daytona Beach, Florida
Anne, was Hoover wearing one of your dresses? Just got to this post and have laughed all the way through. Lola, I want to learn how to bring cartoons in. You are all too funny. Thanks for the laughs. Don't stop now!
www.gotteethguide.com for your Free Tips

#99688 - 12/29/06 02:51 PM The Saga Continues Re: Hope they R... [Re: Saundra]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
Okay, Saundra and y'all who want to access our not really so top secret arsenal of characters in our mission to guard BWS against the FB"eye":

1 Open a free account at www.photobucket.com where you can store all your animated gifs, photos and cartoons or any other gizmo for our mission

2 Google "free animated gifs" and pick any from the lot and store chosen image/s into your photobucket account. JOT down the URL of the image you want to post in the message board

3 Reply to the post as normal followed by clicking to the "Image" under the "Instant UBB Code" box. An "http://" pop-up will appear onto which you type in the URL of the image you want to post. Click "OK" so it gets inserted into your reply post.

4 Submit post and PRESTO!!!

5 Stand back and admire your work. Stand back further as with all instructions for missions such as these, they self-destruct!!!

6 REMEMBER!!! Keep the paranoia alive against the FB"eye"!!! Just follow the thread. May the force be with y'all.

Must fly. I have got some swimming to do out of Florida to Hawaii with Vicki at the Snow Day thread.

#99689 - 12/29/06 02:57 PM The Saga Continues Re: Hope they R... [Re: Lola]
Lola Offline

Up, up and awaaaaaay!!!

#99690 - 12/29/06 03:21 PM The Saga Continues Re: Hope they R... [Re: Lola]
Lola Offline

POPEAAAAAAAAA!!! CHATTYYYYYY!!! MEREDIIIIITH!!! SAUNDRAAAA!!! AAAAANNNEEE!!!!!! CELTIIIIIIIC!!! He's escaped!!!

Post guard on your wardrobes fellow boomerwomen. FB"eye" are out to secure your lingeries as well...look! one goes around with a suitcase to stash it in. No further proof needed. Caught in flagrante delicto!!!

In the meantime, she'll make some noise until real help arrives

Must really fly to "Snow Day" for a moment. Hold fort!

#99691 - 12/29/06 03:50 PM The Saga Continues Re: Hope they R... [Re: Lola]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Your internet antics put me to shame. I'm still trying to figure out how to get my new photo in here.

#99692 - 12/30/06 12:44 AM The Saga Continues Re: Hope they R...
Poppie Offline

Loc: London

She is on the look out too.
''Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love

#99693 - 12/30/06 12:51 AM The Saga Continues Re: Hope they R... [Re: Poppie]
Poppie Offline

She is on the look out too.

Lady Liberty is even assisting and this broad ain't blind

''Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love

#99694 - 12/30/06 12:55 AM The Saga Continues Re: Hope they R... [Re: Poppie]
Poppie Offline

If all else fails...then pray!!!!!

A whole generation of womens knickers depend on it!!

#99695 - 12/30/06 07:04 AM The Saga Continues Re: Hope they R... [Re: Poppie]
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
"The best defense is a good offense."
some football guy

I've hidden my real lingerie, and set out a bureau of booby-trapped duplicates. Exploding bras, underpants with invisible bugs, flammable stockings that catch on fire from body heat. And slips with hidden radar that attracts hostile Martians, who are on their way down this minute to attack the FB-eye guys!

Poet and essayist

#99696 - 12/30/06 09:31 AM The Saga Continues Re: Hope they R... [Re: meredithbead]
Lola Offline

"I'm on watch duty? But...I've only just phoned home! I volunteer the next guy, Marvin the martian."

"I'll help. I'll help. Who...what...where...why am I needed here?"

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved