The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 65 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#96150 - 12/02/06 11:15 PM Re: Scarlett woman... [Re: Lola]
Daisygirl Offline

Loc: Ohio
Chatty, he must want you back or at least cares much more than he should, especially since he had a woman with him. If a guy did that to me, it'd be the last time he'd lay eyes on me.

laurapoplin.com

#96152 - 12/03/06 10:06 PM Re: Scarlett woman... [Re: ]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
I felt kind of sorry for her and he doesn't care about anyone but himself. I doubt he'd want me back but the last thing he said to me was he was going to show me...I said well that would be a 'first' and proceeded to allow all the words and feelings I had been holding back for years to fly out of my mouth like the bullets from a Gatlin gun. Words like loser, user and mouch. So I suppose he was able to get this new car and hoped to either impress me, rub my noise in it or make me change my opinion of him, WRONG on on counts!!! I doubt he'll show up again.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#96153 - 12/04/06 03:37 AM Re: Scarlett woman... [Re: chatty lady]
Daisygirl Offline

He cares about what you think of him, even if he wouldn't want you back. He knows you're too good for him.

laurapoplin.com

#96154 - 12/04/06 03:57 AM Re: Scarlett woman... [Re: Daisygirl]
Daisygirl Offline

This story fits well here. I've been dating a guy, the widower, (I know Chatty, I shoulda listened to you), and he was pressuring me for - you know. He called Thurs eve and after some conversation, which didn't go his way, he asked me if I thought he was a predator. I said well, yes. I don't know why I haven't heard from him since. :-)

I've mentioned the "friends" I've been meeting up with every week. Lately I've heard some very rude and insulting comments from a couple of the men. I've decided not to go back anymore. I ran into an old "real" friend at my church and he invited me to his cell group. I went tonight for the first time and really enjoyed the people. I used to be more involved in Christian activities and ministries and was closer to God than I am now. Something happened and I just kind of shut down, got depressed and put a wall around myself. This is my first step to getting back to Him. And me.

laurapoplin.com

#96155 - 12/04/06 05:38 AM Re: Scarlett woman... [Re: Daisygirl]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Daisy when you want to bulid a high wall around your heart and yourself, the one person you need with you inside that wall is our Lord. I have shut out many people for many reasons but no matter what, I've kept my God close to me in every way. Somehow nothing seems as bad as when he is there holding my hand. I'm not sure why you say you should have listened to me but theres always the next time. I just hope my advice is sound. Enjoy your new found friend.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#96156 - 12/06/06 03:56 PM Re: Scarlett woman... [Re: chatty lady]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Chatty, the ex called me right after our divorce to tell me he'd won a brand new Lexus at a raffle. Like you, I just told him I was happy for him. I mean, he pounded in my face but felt he needed to share this news with me. He didn't get the response he expected tho.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved