The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 128 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#95116 - 12/08/06 04:14 PM Re: It's cheaper in America!!! [Re: Anno]
Poppie Offline

Loc: London
Hi Anno...my wee 'gem'.
The Engraver was the original make of machine I trained on...before learning to hand engrave. If I were to try for a new one it would have cost all of my initial set up costs. £1.500 ish!!!. I am starting my homebased workshop at the moment...I will be selling original handcrafted jewellry. The engraver does a whole heap more than engrave pendants if you are clever enough and use your imagination. I have an abundance of that. I will sell courses to all community groups in my area and teach people the basics. I intend to hand pick those with a flare and passion to eventually open a craft shop run by and for the local community...selling jewellry and allied crafts. It is a big idea...but a 'doable' one and I am soooo committed to it. It won't make me hugely wealthy...but that's not why I am persueing the venture.

I love talking about it so feel free to fire away with the questions. I will be able to show you some of the things I can do with the IM3 very soon.

Thanks again Anno.

Po
''Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love

#95117 - 12/08/06 05:33 PM Re: It's cheaper in America!!! [Re: Poppie]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
Wee gem, here. LOL
I can't wait to see some pictures! Sounds like you have a great plan for using your newest tool. Hey, don't set a limit on what you can bring in finacially! I happen to believe that you will make millions with this new machine.

#95118 - 12/09/06 09:43 AM Re: It's cheaper in America!!! [Re: Anno]
Poppie Offline

Loc: London
The 'wee gem' is a term of endearment over here Anno...and an 'in' joke with me being a jeweller/silversmyth. We will see about the million, eh?? The engraver is a great investment though.

Popea
''Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved