Reminds me of a funny story. A few months ago, Dan and I decided to buy a new HD, Flat screen, whatever... Some kind of BIG TV.

We went to Best Buy and found exactly what Dan wanted for thousands less than we thought we would have to pay. But we hadn't looked anywhere else and thought maybe we just didn't know prices. Besides, we wanted it the next day, they were closing, and we were in the car, not the truck.

Dan had our new digital camera (about the size of a cassette tape) in his pocket and he took it out to snap a photo of the TV and the price tag. I was embarrassed and told him he shouldn't do that, but he just grinned and took a couple more then put the camera back in his pocket.

The next day we looked at several stores for a Big TV and when we saw the prices, we rushed right back to Circuit City. Well, it had a whole different price tag than it had the night before. We asked about the price change and the manager came over to assure us if we could "prove" we had seen it for a lower price the night before, we could get it for the lower price.

We just looked at each other and burst out laughing. Ding, ding, ding. We had a photo. We went home and printed it out and took it back.

They gave us the TV at the very much lower price.

I resolved never again to harrass Dan for taking ridiculous photos.

smile