The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 129 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#168602 - 12/23/08 12:14 AM Re: what do you do online? [Re: Donna Gunter]
Deborahmce Offline

Loc: Arkansas
Bringing an old thread back to life.....but noticed a reference to WOW (World of Warcraft)...any players here?

#168757 - 12/24/08 02:40 AM Re: what do you do online? [Re: Deborahmce]
quirkyalone Offline

Loc: Missouri
What do I do online? Procrastinate!!!!!!

#168759 - 12/24/08 02:59 AM Re: what do you do online? [Re: quirkyalone]
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
And let dust bunnies hop over my feet.

(Maya Angelou)

#168870 - 12/25/08 01:26 AM Re: what do you do online? [Re: Eagle Heart]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
i play wow when at my sister as they have 3 floors to their house with several computers on each floor (brother in law builds them) my new systrem that needs xp or vista insalled will be for wow then i will have my owen account to play and interact with my sister.

she a 60 with several types of creters but not the hordes iv always been under 20 then i am delated lol. it will be soon i keep my opwen account then i meet and do tasks with you smile

i did bankonline but i was never quite certine it was ok and i do stupid things like close dowen without sighnin out.
I do shop on line
i am current;lie researching a trip to DISNEYLAND both paris and florida,

i have accesed athens and used the research to finish my masters disatasion when in another countrie. I have bought and sold on ebay, jewlarie and making up and selling hypnotheripy cd's.

i very bad with my e mail and prefaire msn instant or text.

i do this forum, i tend to stay away from facebook ths days and wont do bebo ever, its just seems to be for stalkers! (no offense to anyone)

i reallie whish i know more about blogs to catch up with people and mauybee if i like it to try doing one myself, is it an internet crime never to read blogs?

i go all mistie at u tube and music sightes, i love being able to instantlie access any soong nearlie or video.

i spend hours consumming information.

i have even meet and had online reomancses which weer fun!

#168871 - 12/25/08 01:29 AM Re: what do you do online? [Re: celtic_flame]
celtic_flame Offline

qurkie alone and eagle i have that cleaning and procrastinasion thing too BUT when iv had enough information i take care of it lol.

#168907 - 12/25/08 08:20 PM Re: what do you do online? [Re: celtic_flame]
Deborahmce Offline

Loc: Arkansas
Celtic...another WOW player...kool! Sadly, I access the internet with a satellite connection and while it's the fastest available....it results in a 2-3 second delay which means for MMPOGs like WOW...if you depend on me to heal you..you'll prolly die!! LOL Even my kids have quit playing with me and so I'm mainly a solo player... frown

#169008 - 12/26/08 08:25 PM Re: what do you do online? [Re: Deborahmce]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
I check other peoples blogs, like JJ's and Diannes Narrow Dog blog. But mostly am on BWS chatting. When writing I am on the web referencing one thing or another.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#169046 - 12/27/08 12:42 AM Re: what do you do online? [Re: chatty lady]
Saundra Offline

Loc: Daytona Beach, Florida
I play www.freerice.com to relax. The United Nations donates grains of rice for every word you get right while you build your vocabulary and help feed people.

I check in at BWS, do email, listen to teleseminars, go to MySpace, Facebook, and other fun places related to my blog and book including research.

Keeps me very busy.
www.gotteethguide.com for your Free Tips

#169048 - 12/27/08 12:55 AM Re: what do you do online? [Re: Deborahmce]
celtic_flame Offline

Originally Posted By: Deborahmce
Celtic...another WOW player...kool! Sadly, I access the internet with a satellite connection and while it's the fastest available....it results in a 2-3 second delay which means for MMPOGs like WOW...if you depend on me to heal you..you'll prolly die!! LOL Even my kids have quit playing with me and so I'm mainly a solo player... frown

yes those few seconds mean a lot at times lol but we do best we can my computers old and slow too hence why i play when at my sisters but i do love it . Have you tried the new extension to WOW? came out about 1 mounth ago heer

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved