The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 119 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#84193 - 07/31/06 10:04 PM stripping
JaMaPh Offline

Loc: Phoenix, Az
FIgured that was a catchy title.

There is NO surface in my home that isn't covered with SOMETHING and I hate it. So, I will get rid of everything i have to get my house like the home I want, which is uncluttered and less.

I've already thrown away our wedding photos. Kept the few good ones. Toss the rest. Tossed the military in AK photos, kept the few good ones.

Will get rid of more books. I WIL I WILL.

I am sick to death of this messy house. I keep stuff I should have gotten rid of but didn't know how. I have floppies with photos on them that I NEVER go back too, they are gone too.

Having my business IN my home is awful. Trying to get Steve to agree to turn the garage into a workroom. however it would have to be WELL insulated as our house faces directly west and we live in phoenix. I WANT MORE ROOM.

And we will NOT move. God willing.

#84194 - 08/01/06 12:47 AM Re: stripping [Re: JaMaPh]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
You got my attentioin with the title, darn!!!

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#84195 - 08/01/06 03:39 PM Re: stripping [Re: chatty lady]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
When I get an "unclutter" attack I try something that is good for me. That is: don't take something in your hands twice. Decide immediately either garbage, flee market, or clean it away. I try to start with the biggest items...so that it looks like I've done something within a short period of time. It's ridiculous that I can fool myself, but it works.

#84196 - 08/18/06 10:22 PM Re: stripping [Re: Edelweiss]
dejavu Offline
journeyman

I've been stripping down at my house too, for the past four months. Haven't missed anything yet, and love the lack of clutter. If you need inspiration, watch "Clean Sweep" or "Neat".

#84197 - 08/18/06 11:42 PM Re: stripping [Re: dejavu]
Pam R. Offline

I'v been telling myself to get started with the cleaning out and dumping the "stuff" too. I want to do it while I can move around without the help of a walker! Lord knows I don't want to leave this job for my girls!

#84198 - 08/30/06 11:12 PM Re: stripping [Re: Pam R.]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Someone needs to come up with another topic for this forum. Every time I see it, I think it's about the other kind of stripping. You know, like streaking...

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved