The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 166 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#78230 - 03/06/06 09:30 PM Re: leather furniture?
AvalonBlondi Offline

Loc: West Chester ,PA
Dotsie...you sound so happy about your den!!!
That's exciting... [Smile] What color leather is your furniture? We have cream leather sofas and chairs
down the shore and my dogs ( 2 cockers) love sleeping on them..and we haven't had any problems..I was freaking out a little in the beginning when they wanted to sit on them..but we've had them for 6 years now and no problems at all...and they get alot of use because we rent our places out in the summer...I think the beauty of leather pieces is that they get prettier with age...use them in good health and enjoy... [Smile]

#78231 - 03/07/06 05:34 AM Re: leather furniture?
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! never bones, let alone sharp bones for your pet. Heres a true story: My Mothers sick friend died and she took in the ladys medium sized dog, Champ. Mom took him to the vet to be checked and asked "what kinds of bones should I give him?" The vet frowned then smiled and said; "elephant bones." Mom looked quizically at him, thought then smiled and said, "oh I get it no bones, right?" Too many pets have died of bones stuck in the throat, in the bowel etc. or bones slivers penetratring the esophagus or intestines....Maybe you could try beef jerky for his chewing delight instead?

Oops, nearly forgot Dotsie, glad the furniture is everythig you hoped it would be. Just keep the dogs nails trimmed and even filed smooth. My leather has withstood many doggy visitors of all sizes and shapes, still does...

[ March 06, 2006, 09:38 PM: Message edited by: chatty lady ]

#78232 - 03/10/06 01:55 PM Re: leather furniture?
sami Offline

Loc: Montreal, Quebec. Canada.
I have two leather sofa's (dark red, almost brown)
they are about 10 years old and my daughters two boxer dogs, Polo and Bo have christened them with their claws
so much, it now looks like a pattern, a warm weathered look.

#78233 - 03/10/06 07:49 PM Re: leather furniture?
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Sami, whatever works, right?

I can't imagine keeping our dog off the furniture. I wouldn't want to. I like her right up there with us, snuggling.

#78234 - 03/10/06 07:56 PM Re: leather furniture?
Daisygirl Offline

Loc: Ohio
My BIL asked said I should try to keep Daisy off my new sofa and I told him that I bought leather so she COULD get up on the sofa!

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved