The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 113 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 9 of 19 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 >
Topic Options
#76887 - 02/23/06 09:33 PM Re: Boomer Birthday Registration
pepper Offline

Loc: Jupiter, Florida
Hi Lynnie
Thanks for the birthday greetings...yes, my MUCH Older (tee hee) sissy is having a dinner and party for me tonight....I am officially 56 years old!!! Yes, we both have the same birth year, not twins, but I am the only one celebrating 56 years!!!Yes, we live in the same city, Jupiter, as well...
Pisces sign is 2 fish swimming the opposite direction...kind of like my life...I don't know whether I am coming or going...I don't know if I have been there and back or have not been there at all!!!Good sign for me!!!!don't ya think???
KC

#76888 - 02/23/06 10:13 PM Re: Boomer Birthday Registration
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
kaseyc, have fun! Happy birthday. Don't you love living in the same town with your sis? I am one of five children:four girls, one boy. One sister lives out of town. The rest of us are within 45 minutes of one another.

#76889 - 02/23/06 10:24 PM Re: Boomer Birthday Registration
pepper Offline

Loc: Jupiter, Florida
Dotsie
Thanks for the birthday greetings...yes, we live in the same town but are still working thru some issues...and I am confident we will get thru them....Old memories from childhood keeps rearing its ugly head but we are learning to accept and move forward....just baby steps right now...
I know what you mean though about living far away from family....my daughter lives 3 hours away and my son still lives in New Jersey....I am one of 6 children, 2 are now in a celestial place...(both brothers)4 are still here on earth....I have 2 sisters and 1 brother....and I just have found one of my nieces who I have not seen in almost 34 years!!! but we are back to communicating.....YIPPEE!!!!
Since I was the youngest, I used to think of her as my little sister....the one I never had...
She was and still is very dear to me...and my heart is so full of love for her.....
Have a wonderful and joyful day!!!
Kasey

#76890 - 02/24/06 06:15 AM Re: Boomer Birthday Registration
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
KC, this is soo weird. We have another new member named Sandi who lives in Jupiter FL too, and she says she recently found a long lost niece! She also wrote about the loss of her brothers in the "Loss" forum. Is this a coincidence? If it's any consolation, my family and I have been able to reconcile some ugly issues from our past and we have become closer in our mature years. I hope your birthday is special all day long! Lynnie

#76891 - 02/24/06 06:47 PM Re: Boomer Birthday Registration
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
KC, family spread throughout the nation/country is a growing issue for baby boomer women. We are raising our children to be independent and it's working. Unfortunately, someitmes it means being separated. Kinda sad, huh?

Lynnie, to quote our Danita...as long as there is breath, there is hope!

#76892 - 02/25/06 01:32 AM Re: Boomer Birthday Registration
ChristinaR Offline

Loc: Kentucky
January 24, 1951

#76893 - 02/27/06 10:02 AM Re: Boomer Birthday Registration
Sandi Offline

Loc: Jupiter Florida
Ok either Chickadee or Casey is going to tell me
who Chickadee is????????????
and Casey, how very nice of your sister!!!!
did she have the same birth year too?

#76894 - 02/27/06 10:03 AM Re: Boomer Birthday Registration
Sandi Offline

Lynnie......you think I SHOULD COME CLEAN????/

hello...........!!!! lol

#76895 - 02/27/06 10:09 AM Re: Boomer Birthday Registration
Sandi Offline

Lynnie: is that NOT a coincidence. I mean, this neice (newly found) blesses my heart daily..
and I bless the day I found her, only under horrendous conditions, but there always seems to be a ray of good from a horrid tragedy. But
blessed I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#76896 - 02/27/06 10:12 AM Re: Boomer Birthday Registration
Sandi Offline

Hey Casey, I am sure in this town, where I seem to know a LOT OF PEOPLE!!! I will check out your terrific sister. What's her name? nah...
never mind...I dont' really want to know. .I just know she's great....I mean, what if she doesn't cook?
and she holds a dinner party for you? How terrific is that? I mean, I'm not a cook....I think holding a dinner party is really tough. But I suppose I'd order a cake for her in her favorite color.

Page 9 of 19 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved