The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 166 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 8 of 16 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 >
Topic Options
#74030 - 10/20/05 03:14 AM Re: October's Story - You Help Write It
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
...amidst the hula-hoops, bling-ed barking, spinning spam-balls, stuffing smugglers, Macarena Mama's and confused Chippendales, stood the one person who could bring peace back into the chaos and save the evening...Songbird...and she began to sing.

United we stand,
divided we fall,
and if our backs should ever be against the wall,
we'll be together, together,
you and I.

The women gathered round, pulling themselves back together. They joined hands and...

[ October 19, 2005, 08:16 PM: Message edited by: Eagle Heart ]

#74031 - 10/20/05 03:35 AM Re: October's Story - You Help Write It
Louisa Offline

Loc: MA
Elvis was getting restless. He was jealous of all the attention the Chippendales were getting from the boomer women. Some words flew back and forth. "Hey, Elvis, Are you lonesome tonight," one of them yelled? That upset Elvis. "You ain't nothin' but a hound dog!" he yelled back. Before we knew it, an argument ensued between him and the Chippies. Louisa tried to stop them by suggesting they stop all the nonsense and shake hands. But it got worse when one of the Chippendales spilled champagne on Elvis's Blue Suede Shoes. Elvis couldn't take it any more. He took out his cell phone and cancelled his stay at the Heartbreak Hotel and said he was going back to Las Vegas. Chatty pleaded with him and begged him not to leave.

"Queen JawJaw, can't you do something to make him stay?" Louisa screamed.

"Okay, okay," said da Queen. "He can have some of my Oreos. But only a few."

That kept him happy, but then the Chippendales got mad at JJ. Louisa and Nancy50 got them all singing Karaoke and before long it was a party again....until.............

#74032 - 10/20/05 03:42 AM Re: October's Story - You Help Write It
Danita Offline

Loc: Colorado
Chatty's top fell off.

She stood there motionless for just a fraction of a second.....

When J.J. tossed her two bowls of jello to cover her nakidness!

"wooo hooo" shouted Chatty, "party on Boomer Babes".....

#74033 - 10/20/05 03:46 AM Re: October's Story - You Help Write It
Eagle Heart Offline

(I have so many tears in my eyes from laughing so hard that I can't see to type! Bathroom break!!)

#74034 - 10/20/05 04:01 AM Re: October's Story - You Help Write It
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Then before anyone knew what was happening three of the chippendales attacked her, spoons flying. jello dissapearing fast. Chattys eyes glazed over from all the spoon action going on, been celibate for many years she purrred, not dead!!! Oh be still my heart. Just then Meredith came to her rescue, spraying her with whipped creme so she could escape and get her top back up. Smile in the meantime threw the chips some meat that Nancy50 dropped from her doggy bag it seems no one thought to feed these hungry men. To most Boomer women men are nothing more than.....

#74035 - 10/20/05 04:04 AM Re: October's Story - You Help Write It
Danita Offline

Loc: Colorado
Eye candy...but hey, the hunks need chunks of food to fuel their firey passions!

So as the men were scarfing up the food like common rodents.....

#74036 - 10/20/05 04:24 AM Re: October's Story - You Help Write It
Eagle Heart Offline

Elvis and one of the Chips started fighting over the last Oreo. The Oreo broke apart, and Elvis ended up with the half without the creamy center.

"Don't be cruel," he cried, "Treat me nice, I beg you; I may have been dead all these years, but I don't have a wooden heart!"

The women sighed (some swooned), and the Chip with the creamy-centered Oreo said...

#74037 - 10/20/05 04:35 AM Re: October's Story - You Help Write It
Lynn Offline

Loc: pennsylvania
"There are the Lynn's and I am in love."

Which Lynn out did the other and caught Elvis's eye and which Lynn out did the other Lynn and caught the Chip's eye?

The oreo was momentarily forgotten.

#74038 - 10/20/05 05:15 AM Re: October's Story - You Help Write It
Louisa Offline

Loc: MA
No it wasn't. The Queen scoffed it up in a flash. She'd never let an Oreo go to waste. Those foolish men. You can't blame Elvis. He's been out of the loop for so long. He just keeps saying "I Want You, I Need You, I Love You." And the Queen still won't give him back the Oreo. Meanwhile, the Chips are running after Chatty saying, "There's always room for Jello." What does Chatty do?............She..........

#74039 - 10/20/05 05:58 AM Re: October's Story - You Help Write It
leigha Offline

Loc: british columbia
Was caught by the most luscious White house Aid, all golden and male, not a political bone in his body, who promptly fell in love with her wit and beauty!

Page 8 of 16 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved