The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 200 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 18 of 25 < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 >
Topic Options
#73585 - 07/20/05 09:54 PM Re: Queen Jaw Jaw, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Throne, Georgia Richardson
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
Okay girls, don't encourage her. JJ is OUT of CONTROL!

She's wearing that crown speeding around the neighborhood on that souped up riding lawnmower her old boyfriend dumped here and I'm having to hold on for dear life. She's causing a terrible ruckus. She's throwing kisses and autographing books and strutting around like Miss America. I'm tellin' ya' this woman is OUT of CONTROL!

And with the temperature in the nineties I'm one HOT DOG!

For Pete's sake, somebody SAVE ME!!

TRIXIE

#73586 - 07/20/05 10:13 PM Re: Queen Jaw Jaw, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Throne, Georgia Richardson
msdiana Offline

Loc: Stuttgart, Germany
awww trixie, some sunscreen and a strategically installed seatbelt and you'll be good to go...

ms jawjaw, does that mower work or is it just for show? i ask because there's an old (and i do mean oh-ho-old) german woman up the way from me that rides her mower to the cafe everyday dressed in a lot of silver and deep purples...she mows their lawn in exchange for cappuccinos...i kid not...she's really really old...

i'm just thinking there's an interesting financial opportunity in the making, since you're already out and about...i wouldn't recommend the silver and purple though -- it's really hard on the eyes...

[ July 20, 2005, 03:16 PM: Message edited by: msdiana ]

#73587 - 07/20/05 10:24 PM Re: Queen Jaw Jaw, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Throne, Georgia Richardson
smilinize Offline

I'm tellin' ya' a seatbelt won't do it. JJ's thinks she's a hell's angel. She's flying around the neighborhood like a wild woman. She's got the computer hooked to the steering wheel with the boomer site on screen.

Never stops at the signs. Just computes her way everywhere. And purple and silver are only the beginning. Why she thinks PINK compliments her wild red hair is beyond me.

And mowing lawns? Not gonna' happen. Don't even mention it. She'll want me to pull her around the lawn and fan her or something. I mean this woman doesn't even vacumn.

And sunscreen won't help. I need an industrial strenght Air Conditioner. I am one HOT DOG!

#73588 - 07/20/05 10:52 PM Re: Queen Jaw Jaw, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Throne, Georgia Richardson
msdiana Offline

LOL, well, vacuuming is evil, you have to give her that...

#73589 - 07/20/05 11:46 PM Re: Queen Jaw Jaw, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Throne, Georgia Richardson
smilinize Offline

You are absolutely right about the vacumn. That thing gives me the heebie jeebies anyway.

And with all the huffing and puffing JJ does just running that darned computer, there's no telling what might happen if she picked up a vacumn cleaner.

She blames me for all the hair and dust everywhere, but that's only to fool company. I see a lot of red the hair on the couch myself and "I" ain't no redhead.
TRIXIE

#73590 - 07/21/05 12:19 AM Re: Queen Jaw Jaw, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Throne, Georgia Richardson
msdiana Offline

i was thinking about designing a high rise computer desk that would accomodate a stationary bike -- the front wheel would go under the keyboard...that way i could pedal the net instead of surfing it...
my can-build-anything-fix-anything husband said there's no way that would work cos an office chair won't fit where the seat goes -- i would need my cushy-ness for sure...
still, seems like it would work, i just gotta find the right guy to do it [Wink]

[ July 20, 2005, 05:20 PM: Message edited by: msdiana ]

#73591 - 07/21/05 01:20 AM Re: Queen Jaw Jaw, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Throne, Georgia Richardson
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
WHAT THA HA----

I leave for one measley hour...ONE! You women...tsk..tsk. Now let's back up that John Deere for just a sec here, shall we?

1) The ignorant and departed boyfriend took said lawnmower when I departed him. Good ridance. I swear I did NOT let the air out of those tires, NOR was I the one who took out that little thingy that makes it run. I swear it.

2) Trixie IS a redhead and she DOES shed. She also speaks with a forked tongue and lays around on the couch all day. She wouldn't know manual labor if it bit her in the butt, k? She's a lying dog. In more ways than one.

3) There could be some truth to the vacuum thing. So sue me.

4) I'm pretty in Pink. Nananana boo boo

5) So, these people pay her to cut the grass? hmm...know how much? what? Hey, a girl's gotta live...

Now settle down you two...geeish.

JJ

#73592 - 07/21/05 01:39 AM Re: Queen Jaw Jaw, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Throne, Georgia Richardson
msdiana Offline

man trixie, you didn't say ms jj had another side to her that was so -- SHHHH!!! here she comes...

(look away, look away!)
lalalala...do be do be do...lala...

-diana, proud owner of a never-before-used upright vacuum cleaner and bulk buyer of hand-vacs, cos if it can't be swept up with a dirt devil, it doesn't belong in your house...

#73593 - 07/21/05 03:24 AM Re: Queen Jaw Jaw, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Throne, Georgia Richardson
smilinize Offline

quote:
Originally posted by msdiana:
i was thinking about designing a high rise computer desk that would accomodate a stationary bikethat way i could pedal the net instead of surfing it...

Msdiana, all you need is a 'recumbent bike,' a laptop, and a small over bed tray. I have one and I promise it works. Except my ankle surgeon says no for now. Something about allowing the joint to heal.
smile

#73594 - 07/21/05 07:02 AM Re: Queen Jaw Jaw, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Throne, Georgia Richardson
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
I just want to be able to afford all that stuff...

JJ

Page 18 of 25 < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved