The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 104 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 9 of 12 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 >
Topic Options
#72770 - 03/18/05 04:03 AM Re: The China Conspiracy
Evie Offline

Loc: Nipigon, Ontario Canada
Trish - yup, like it says in the "From" part of the posts, I live in Canada. [Razz] [Razz]
Sometimes the mail is surprising quick, and other times..........oh well, patience [Smile]

#72771 - 03/18/05 05:18 AM Re: The China Conspiracy
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Well JJ called me at home last night and we had quite a chat and laughed our silly selves to death. Believe me she would use Richard Gere as candy and even though there are no more babies in my future, hell I'd still go through the motions with this hunk! HEY, I'm not dead yet! He and Susan Sarandon were great in Shall We Dance and one thing about her she is ageless and looks great. I am a Goldie Hawn fan and like whatever she does even the not so good movies. Hey JJ, lets take turns with Richard and lest we not forget to include Smilinize or she'll whine all day long. We love you Smile... [Razz]

#72772 - 03/18/05 06:16 AM Re: The China Conspiracy
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
You bet I would be whining. I love Richard Gere. He's a hunk and a half!! You girls can't have him all to yourself. (Don't tell Dan I said that-- [Smile]
Susan Sarandon looks pretty good, but with a bunch of boomers in the picture, she'll just have to stick with her young hubby.
smile

#72773 - 03/18/05 06:32 PM Re: The China Conspiracy
pmterrell Offline

Loc: Lumberton, NC
Well, JJ, looks like you've got some competition on your hands.
Thanks for stating the obvious, Evie. [Smile] I hope the book gets to you soon.

#72774 - 03/19/05 07:33 PM Re: The China Conspiracy
TVC15 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
Trish,
If your book is made into a movie, would you want to write the screenplay?

#72775 - 03/19/05 07:54 PM Re: The China Conspiracy
unique Offline

I have a question for you Trish. If I sent the check to your publisher in MS, do they send the book to you to autograph and then you send the book to me? How does that work? I'm trying to imagine the logistics of this. (Like how CompuNerdie worked on Chatty's computer long distance) I'm a Capricorn, humor me....( [Smile]

#72776 - 03/20/05 02:34 AM Re: The China Conspiracy
pmterrell Offline

Loc: Lumberton, NC
Hi, TVC15 and Unique!
Thanks for dropping in.

TVC15, I would like to write the screenplay IF the producers thought I would do a good job. I wouldn't want the movie to suffer because I am a beginner at screenplays; full-length novels are my forte. But I'm a quick learner...

Unique, the publisher sends me a few books that I keep here in case someone requests an autographed copy. When they receive the order, they contact me via email with the information, I sign the book and pop it in the mail, and submit info to them on postage.

When did you send your order to MS? They have not contacted me yet to tell me they've received it. Should I follow up?

#72777 - 03/20/05 03:39 AM Re: The China Conspiracy
unique Offline

Nope. Don't follow up yet. I'm sure it takes a few days to get to MS. I was just wondering as I addressed the envelope. I just have the kind of mind that ponders things like that. I wondered how it works is all. : )

#72778 - 03/20/05 06:59 AM Re: The China Conspiracy
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Unique not hard to understand. Let me splain as Ricki Ricardo (Desi Arnez) might say! I called into MSN and when they could not fix the problem, 2 men tried for about 11 hours on the phone in two days. The last man said "oh, you must have spyware etc and our Windows Anti Spyware Security peole must take over now." I called them and the first guy tried some hocus pocus and said this proceedure takes an hour to download and you'll need to call back tomorrow and tell them to try this and that. I called the next day only to get some new man who didn't seem to know his butt from a hole in the ground. He assured me someone would call me back in 5 to 7 days. DAH! I had already been down a week. I waited and a couple days later Sara called me and we began. She would tell me exactly what to do and I would do it and tell her the results. We tried everything you could imagine and when we both were exhausted and it was time for her to go home she promised to call me the next day and work until she was satisfied all the damage was fixed and I was better than I was before and God bless her she did exactly what she said she would do. Then she gave me a spyware program which we installed on my machine with one I already use and it automatically cleans my ststem every day. She is a young lady and much smarter for her years than anyone I know. We are so lucky she has joined us and is willing to help when we have a problem. I can't say enough good about her and am sending her a special gift because no matter what they pay her it isn't enough..... [Razz]

#72779 - 03/20/05 04:16 PM Re: The China Conspiracy
unique Offline

Hear! Hear! I love the talented ones who will take the time to explain and walk us through. They are a mercy for us techno-nots!!

Page 9 of 12 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved