The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 138 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#69567 - 06/03/05 03:25 AM Re: What's with these men?
leigha Offline

Loc: british columbia
Dear Dotsie

We all have a hard time living by them Dotsie...because of our attention. There are so many factors that grab our attention away from the truth and the love within... old memories, circumstances..the emotional drama around us...etc.

Our only real challenge is to remember...to keep going within...to the love and the peace, and to forgive ouselves when we forget.

It is a moment by moment excercise...the remembering of where to put one's intention. Remembering....the love within, the heart and the soul of God, and his forgiveness in each and every moment that we forget.

I have found the way to remember and where to focus my attention is by putting reminder notes in places that catch my attention, inspirational sayings that take me out of old emotional memories that might have a tendency to pop up.

One of the greatest tools we have is our attention...retraining our attention so that it is geared toward the direction we wish to move toward.

The moment we put our attention on something, especially something negative, we experience what is outside of us instead of what is inside of us.. (the peace)and this causes a great deal of confusion within. Then we have to sort out what's going on within and without, sort of get ourselves sorted out all over again.

You have great strength and love Dotsie...but that strength which you use toward the good is also the energy that has a trouble forgiving the self...because you are so strong within and will brook no negatives to do with yourself....but the strength needs gentleness for the self..forgiveness for the self, to see the love and beauty that is your very essence.

Your beauty is learning to understand this...your get up and go and get it done nature, the energy that achieves...(achievement is very strong and a beautiful attribute...and it will always serve you well...something of the warrior within but tempered with great love for forward movement) drives you. I recognize this because I have experienced it myself.

Self love...which can be the hardest love of all to give oneself...is also one of the greatest loves for within loving the self...there is so much more to give to the love itself, to God within and to others and their beauty.

We have been taught for centuries to love others and to love God but not ourselves.

The truth is the love itself...forever being aware... and all we have to do is remember each moment, the truth of how beautiful we all are.

Daily prayer is beautiful and wondrous...did you know that every perception that we have is a prayer....there is great power in that knowing...it is a knowing that where one puts one's attention , on the love and the god force gives the ability to change aspects of our lives and gives power to bless others.

There is also great power in knowing that the feeling behind the perception also has great power for it is pure energy that creates...or destroys depending on the perception....

By the renewing of the mind....that is where the power lies.....the understanding of the power of the mind, the heart, the emotions and the love.

What a beautiful journey...to understand and to remember...who we all are...the love...the beauty and the truth of a wondrous power...God himself...the joy, the health and the blessings...

And so it is....in the remembering...

With love

Leigha

#69568 - 06/03/05 03:25 PM Re: What's with these men?
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Leigha, thanks for your kind and thoughtful words. A special thanks for the reminder of forgiveness. That's something I need to hear. I am hard on myself. Each morning I sit with my journal and seek forgiveness for the same things day after day. What is my problem? I see growth, but in certain areas it is s l o w moving.

You mention self love. This is something I always go back to when considering all the hate/violence in the world. God says to love your neighbor as yourself. We need to love ourselves first. Therein lies the problem.

#69569 - 06/03/05 09:37 PM Re: What's with these men?
leigha Offline

Dear Dotsie

Generally speaking, when growth is slow in coming regarding certain areas it is due to a block in the psyche at an energetic level.

Sometimes it takes time for the psyche to let go of past memories or conflicts. The mind is just like a computer if you look at that as an analogy. The computer was designed from man's mind relative to the understanding of how man's mind works.

In essence the mind is the hard drive and is constantly uploading files based on our perceptions and our sensory data.

Old files, memories or conflicts that stayed in our memory generally come up for review, in essence we are getting the chance to remove these old files.

When we begin to understand conflicts at an energetic level as pure energy we can then understand that the energy that keeps us in particular conflict...(ie having to keep revisiting certain areas within our life in order to clear that energy of the conflict, ...the two go hand in hand...ie thought is energy, emotions are energy, so you are dealing with an atomic matrix of energy,) can be healed or let go once revelation comes concerning the conflict.

Knowledge in itself can help heal conflicts or at least stop us from creating more within our psyche and emotions.

What many in the world don't understand is that they are affected very deeply by energy...not just thoughts and emotions but the energy of the thoughts and emotions which contain electric and electromagnetic energy which becomes twisted or moves into a negative matrix depending on the thoughts or unexpected shocks one receives.

So in dealing with our own psyche's and past conflicts or memories, or certain areas we have to be patient with ourselves.. Why? The mystery of the healing power of God within reveals only in the moments, the revelations that we are ready for to deal with past conflicts, or emotional pain or certain areas we are currently dealing with...

That is why self-forgiveness is so important...in forgiving ourselves we can release any form of self blame that keeps the conflict alive at the psyche and energetic level. Self-blame nails the conflict and keeps it alive. Self-blame usually lives at a deeper level, an unconscious level and that is why we get conflicted to begin with because we associate what is outside of us as ourselves having created it...when in fact we are just repositories of others energies and thus then create our own negative mind frames and create anew new conflicts...its a round robin effect.

Remember we are electromagnetic beings in our ability to draw energy or events, the two interchangeable, toward us. Our thoughts, our emotions, and our feelings are all constructed of electric and electromagnetic energy. The moment your attention moves toward a certain area or past conflict or circumstance, you become immersed in the old energy and have to deal with it all over again...

I have found that deliberately moving my attention to beauty, love, peace, gentleness and the beauty that I wish to live helps in keeping me out of the old energy and in time...the revelation that is needed to heal an old emotional wound or a certain area in one's life will be revealed and at the point of that revelation we have the opportunity to let the old pain go.

The energy will leave through that AHA! MOMENT! We just have to make sure that we don't revisit the old energy through deliberatly deliberating on the old moment again until that AHA MOMENT! has become embedded in our consciousness.

To be free of pain only requires that we accept the past as it was...for in that acceptance we have let go of the conflicted energy within us. In order to accept the past as it was also requires the knowledge that the reason for the events or circumstances we lived will be revealed to us in such a way that the energy of the past will leave with our understanding.

You also have to understand that as a human being we are also dealing with many energies simultaneously...a) the energy of the spirit within us...b) the energy of the mind, which has many layers and different vibrations of energy...c) the energy of the emotions, that energy heavier as it is ruled by the water element...d) the energy of the mass, the physical body we live in...

Strangely enough on a different note we have all been taught through bible teachings that it is the body that sins, or the body that gets sick when in fact it is the psyche and its conflicts or emotional conflicts, that energy that acts upon the body that causes imbalance and sickness within the physical being.

We are also dealing with e) all the energies within our environment and other people at the same time. We deserve to forgive ourselves and to be patient with ourselves when we actually understand how complicated we all are and how beautifully made.

In understanding how we function at the energetic and spiritual level we will get a better handle on how to maintain and create the future we want...whether it be relationships, success, health or whatever you can dream for yourself and others.

In also understanding that we are spiritual beings and understanding that spiritual energy and mental energy can be understood through physics, ie a mechanical understanding of energy we can thus move forward even faster in our understanding of the wholeness of the human experience.

This answer is for you Dotsie and all the lovely ladies on the site but I want to also say that I am not a doctor for those who don't know me and may be reading these posts...this information was derived from 16 years of study and the teachings concerning chinese medicine, Dr. Hamer's medicine and my own work with regard to bringing together many spiritual teachings, physics and my own spiritual interaction with life. I don't want anyone to become confused or think that I have qualifications to teach...with regard to University studies etc.

Also Dotsie with regard to seeking forgiveness for the same things each day...it takes time to understand why we are dealing with what we are dealing with....just love yourself and understand that what you need to know will be revealed to your in the moments...Love is the greatest healer especially when we direct it towards ourselves.

Take time to appreciate you! You deserve it a hundredfold!

With love
Leigha

#69570 - 06/03/05 10:20 PM Re: What's with these men?
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Leigha, your words always speak to my heart, mind, spirit, and work miracles within me. I thank you dear friend.

#69571 - 06/04/05 05:15 AM Re: What's with these men?
leigha Offline

Dear Dianne

Lovely Dianne...you are a blessing to my soul...your words touch my heart ... and I am deeply touched by your heart and friendship!

Your friend
Leigha

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved