The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 86 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#63533 - 10/31/05 07:14 PM Re: What value would YOU put on this website
Danita Offline

Loc: Colorado
Thanks Dreamer. I'm not one to come around and "stir things up". This isn't my M.O.

I just felt like there was a lack of "knowing" in the forums...and that getting people to think about really how little the NABBW membership costs, and how much it would support Dots.

I would follow that woman to the ends of the earth, and lay out a path of dollars for her to walk on! I would support her in anything she laid her hands to! I think most of us would.

This national association is going to be big...and us bws can be a part of the "foundational" building of it!

HAPPY 3RD Birthday Dots and Boomer Women Speak!

mushy hugs,
danita

#63534 - 11/04/05 12:13 AM Re: What value would YOU put on this website
Danita Offline

Loc: Colorado
Dots,

Tell us how it is going on the Nabbw website?

D.

http://www.nabbw.com

#63535 - 11/04/05 05:29 AM Re: What value would YOU put on this website
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
It is going well. I am very pleased with membership. I added two more benefits November 1: 20% discount on Silpada Jewelry and 20% off Black Rabbit Design bags.

Danita, you go ahead and lay that path of dollars. Mind if I spend them instead of walking on them?

I so appreciate your kind words of encouragement. You know it's not me, but God working through me...

#63536 - 11/06/05 09:43 PM Re: What value would YOU put on this website
Itza Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
It's a shame I don't come here more but when I do pop in here from time to time, I can see that many people benefit so I'd say it was priceless.

I'm an administrator of my own message board so I understand the work which goes into it behind the scenes. I have just one Moderator. I understand the amount of work that goes on behind the scences by the admins and mods are exemplary. They're worth their weight in gold.

Take care
Itza

#63537 - 11/07/05 06:38 PM Re: What value would YOU put on this website
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Itza, thanks for popping in, and for the kind words. It takes dedication, doesn't it? But I love it.

What message board do you moderate?

#63538 - 11/11/05 10:47 PM Re: What value would YOU put on this website
NHJackie Offline

Loc: Merrimack, NH
Dotsie,

Sorry to be so late posting this. This site and these forums are by far the best I've ever been involved with. Thanks for all the hard work you do keeping this going.

#63539 - 11/12/05 09:52 PM Re: What value would YOU put on this website
ladybug Offline

I have met six very wonderful ladies on this web site and it's provided me with a way to express new ideas. It's taught me that there is a much better way of communicating with others so as to not be offensive. This website gives you a better perspective on life in general. Some of us may think we are the only ones with a particular problem so it lets us see we aren't alone. Sometimes that's a comfort in itself.

#63540 - 11/13/05 01:36 AM Re: What value would YOU put on this website
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
Ladybug, I've been rather scattered (and scatterbrained) ever since your arrival here in late September. First I was the Featured Author in September and that kept me very busy, and then I was either away, exhausted or sick for most of October. So we never really had much of chance to connect, you and I. And I was genuinely sad about that. I'm very glad to see you back here and just wanted to tell you so "out loud" instead of just thinking it to myself.

#63541 - 11/13/05 01:42 AM Re: What value would YOU put on this website
Bluebird Offline

Loc: Pagosa Springs, Colorado
I am so happy to have Ladybug back!!! [Smile]

#63542 - 11/13/05 03:18 AM Re: What value would YOU put on this website
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
and Chatty makes three....Welcome back my friend, told you we needed and wanted you back here. [Big Grin] and no matter where else we may roam;

THERE AIN'T NO PLACE LIKE BOOMER HOME....

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved