The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 179 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#62974 - 01/10/04 04:13 AM Re: Boomer Women Calendar Girls
Lynn Offline

Loc: pennsylvania
Yes, it's great. I love the idea but am no techno so I can't help there either. I had to mail my son's photo to Dotise because I could not get it on the computer. I am so lame about some things!

Would this be a pocket calendar or hanging calendar?

Decisions, Decisions.

Lynn

#62975 - 01/10/04 05:05 AM Re: Boomer Women Calendar Girls
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
I say a big hanging calendar. The bigger the better. I mean there is only so much you can do with that photo alteration stuff and.,..

Now we just gotta' figure out a way to get it put together. Queeeeeenie?? Oh Queeeeeenie??

We need GUIDANCE!!!

smile

(Yes, I am the one who took two weeks and three people just to get the photo off the camera for this site.)

#62976 - 01/10/04 05:41 AM Re: Boomer Women Calendar Girls
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
okay...we need to decided EXACTLY what we want for the calendar theme.

Everyone have a separate page? That limits it to 12 people PLUS Ms D on the cover. What if there are other members who read these post, want to do it, but just haven't gotten their photo in? I know we don't want to leave anyone out.

I'll be glad to email the calendar I did to anyone who wants to view it so you can get an idea of what it looks like. It is in color. Course it is specific to my sister and her family. It was easy to do and I'm pretty sure I used Calendar Wizard (MicrosoftWord). It's at work and it will be Monday before I can get a hold of it.

While I'm out and about this weekend, I'll look at some calendars and see if I can come up with anything. I don't mind doing it for us, but we woudld need to get specific.

#62977 - 01/10/04 06:35 AM Re: Boomer Women Calendar Girls
smilinize Offline

Dear Queen

Maybe we could have an overall theme of 'friends helping friends' or 'boomer women speak' or something that reflects the overall vision for the whole group then sub themes for each month. We could feature women who are examples of that month's "theme" or maybe that month's "dream". Hey, I like the idea of dreams. If more people send photos we cold include them wherever they fit with their dreams or their hobbies or jobs or..... You think???

I don't know how we could illustrate a theme or a dream with photos, but there's bound to be a way.

Hey, as the queen of comedy along with other types of royalty maybe you can figure out something funny. (If we're all nude it would without doubt be funny. I know NOT a good thought, but....

I'm thinking. Anyone else have ideas????

G

smile

#62978 - 01/10/04 06:36 AM Re: Boomer Women Calendar Girls
smilinize Offline

Sorry, hit the post button prematurely. I was just going to say We'll all be CALENDAR GIRLS!!

I'm really getting into this!!!

smile

#62979 - 01/10/04 09:34 AM Re: Boomer Women Calendar Girls
DreamrKate Offline

Loc: California
Hey, if we get to have proxy bodies.....I'm going for the one that's closet to my real "really before" shape....the BEFORE I put on weight one....sooooooooo....*drumming my fingers on the desk* I'll pick.......ooo ooo ooo, Delta Burke. She's as close to me as I can think. Yeah, put me on her body, or wait a few months and I'll pose myself. [Razz]

#62980 - 01/10/04 11:05 AM Re: Boomer Women Calendar Girls
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
OK then, I'll be built like Lucy Lawless (Xena, Warrior Queen). I already have the outfits.

#62981 - 01/10/04 07:21 PM Re: Boomer Women Calendar Girls
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

oh good Lord....we have created monsters....

Yellowwwww....the point of the calendar is to be ourselves, is it not? BOOMERS? Not BABES! hahahahah.....Lord...I am sooo funny...

am too...

Well fine then...I'll be Maureen O'Hara...or wait Bernadette Peters...oooo..ooo...wait! How's about my face with Tina Turner's body...oh yeahhhhh....that's my choice...

#62982 - 01/10/04 07:48 PM Re: Boomer Women Calendar Girls
smilinize Offline

WOW,

I'm thinking Tina Turner's legs, J Lo's behind, and Jane Mansfield's boobs (Oh, I forgot she's dead. Oh well, may her boobs live on)

Oh yeah, I need new hair too. I think I want blonde. Maybe Marilyn Monroe's.... Okay, I know she's dead too, but then so is my hair this winter. Actually my boobs aren't feeling well either. In fact, they're just laying around half dead as we speak. And my derriere's just dragging along behind. It needs a little J Lo lift if you ask me. And Tina's legs would certainly give me a leg up.

I say to heck with being who we are. I've been who I am for way too long already. I'm ready to be someone else. Yessirree. I was born to be a BABE!!!

Onward.

smile

[ January 10, 2004, 11:48 AM: Message edited by: smilinize ]

#62983 - 01/11/04 08:09 AM Re: Boomer Women Calendar Girls
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

got a great title for the Calendar...

Will the REAL Boomer Women Please Stand Up...

ahahahahah....and by the way smiles...I'll send you one of my boobs...I could still spread the other one out and then I would be a perfect 36 B...ahahahah....course after that last mammogram I am now a 38 Long....hmmm....and the bottom thing...don't you just hate it when it hits the back of your legs when you walk?

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved