The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 210 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 7 of 12 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 >
Topic Options
#61479 - 08/09/04 09:24 PM Re: Another blog to check out!
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
No problem, sis! That's what friends are for. [Wink]

#61480 - 09/13/04 09:49 PM Re: Another blog to check out!
DonnaJ Offline

Loc: Ohio, USA
Hi, everyone! I just got back from the Ohio SCBWI conference over the weekend. Fun and informative. Really makes me itch to get back to my children's writing.

BUT - on another note, I put up a new devotional today. I've worked on the site, and posted a link to a "Joke of the Day", the "News of the Day", and even a button to push to make D by D your home page.

The best thing though, I found a tagboard. Does anyone else know about these? I hope people will feel comfortable posting prayer requests, praises, and anything else they want to talk about on it. I'll see. I don't want to add so much that it loads too slowly. You know? You guys who've had websites for a while could probably advise me on this.

Oh, and I don't think I told my boomer buddies, I'm under contract now. I'm a pro! LOL! Someone saw my devos on-line and recommended me for a writing project. So I'm blessed!

Donna

#61481 - 09/15/04 03:03 AM Re: Another blog to check out!
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
[Smile] Donna, you do such a great job! I enjoyed "Blogging For Jesus" today. Best wishes and may God bless your endeavor!

#61482 - 09/16/04 04:39 PM Re: Another blog to check out!
Toni Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania
Donna,

Will take a break from school this morning and check it out!

Thank you!

#61483 - 09/16/04 04:41 PM Re: Another blog to check out!
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Donna, please tell us more about your writing assignment.

Toni, it's good to see you. How are you and your husband doing in school?

#61484 - 09/16/04 04:56 PM Re: Another blog to check out!
Toni Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania
Hi Dotsie,

Just posted a short note up above. Roy and I are doing great! The work assignments are interesting and challenging.

Miss the Boomer Site and it's nice coming back and writing a few lines. Hope you and everyone here is well and enjoying the last of summer.

Take care, and I'll write more, later.

#61485 - 09/16/04 06:26 PM Re: Another blog to check out!
DonnaJ Offline

Hi, everyone. A few details? Okay! Glad to! LOL!

Someone saw the link to my devotionals under my signature in an email. They checked out my writing, and then recommended me to someone they were working with on a project. She checked me out, wanted a resume (yikes! had to do one! [Big Grin] ), and then after I sent samples, I got the job. It's very different for me, but very challenging as well! I'm so blessed to have this opportunity. I know y'all have been praying for me. You've told me so, and I SO appreciate it!

I can't answer all the posts on the board, but trust me, I check out 'new posts' every day, and pray for all of you. And thanks, Dotsie, for asking! You know, you advised me when I first put the site up, to add a link under my signature. So everyone, do that! That's my advice for the day. You never know who might click on it, and read your writing.

Donna

#61486 - 09/16/04 08:10 PM Re: Another blog to check out!
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Donna--you go! How bout that? We couldn't be more glad...you are so talented and I'm not the least bit surprised to hear you were snatched up. Someone had very good insight to grab you!

Now...you didn't tell us WHO you are writing for now.

So thrilled for you Ms D!

JJ

#61487 - 09/16/04 09:03 PM Re: Another blog to check out!
DonnaJ Offline

JJ, I know! There's a clause in my contract that says I won't specifically discuss the details. Yikes! Do you know how hard that is? LOL!!

But I do have a deadline of November 1st, so I can discuss it fairly soon, I would hope. It's exciting!

Oh, and that's Princess Donna, you know! [Wink]

#61488 - 09/16/04 09:15 PM Re: Another blog to check out!
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
eeeek! Of course it is Princess Donna...forgive... [Eek!]

Well, we will just have to wait till Nov to read what you've contributed. You will keep us informed, won't you?
[Smile]
Hugs,

JJ

Page 7 of 12 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved