The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 192 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 10 of 12 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 >
Topic Options
#61509 - 01/14/05 09:48 AM Re: Another blog to check out!
DonnaJ Offline

Loc: Ohio, USA
Last time I updated this thread, I had just tried Audioblogging. I talked with the editor of an audiozine who asked me to contribute a devotional to her site. Here's the link if anyone wants to check it out:

http://quikonnex.com/channel/category/1799/id/430

She also has an interview with Liz Curtis Higgs on there. Some of you might have read her books.

Thanks! - Donna

#61510 - 04/15/05 07:56 AM Re: Another blog to check out!
DonnaJ Offline

Wow. I hadn't checked in on this thread for months! I just read through the entire thread, and discovered it's like a diary of my writing journey. It's a blessing to have a written record of the journey and the support you Boomer Women have given to me.

I posted a devotional today, and wanted to remind anyone who's interested that I do have a mailing list. There's a form on the site to fill out, or you can send me your email address and I'll add you to the list.

The other day I found an addictive game called Topsy Turvy, so I added it to the Topsy Turvy Land children's site. Don't start if you don't have a few minutes to spend! [Big Grin]

Earlier in this thread, I requested prayer as I wrote the devotionals for the book - Daily Grace for Women. As I sit here at my laptop, the book is only a few inches away. It amazes me that the words I typed have ended up in this book, which is being distributed in places I'll probably never visit!

Right now I'm working with a small publisher on my children's book. (The cover is on both sites.) I would appreciate your prayers concerning this endeavor. The book could be distributed in both Christian and secular outlets, so I'm very excited about it, and I hope to do school visits, library readings, etc. I'd very much appreciate your continuing prayers about it all. It's a bit overwhelming. [Smile]

Thanks for the support that continues to this day. Dotsie, you're a gem, and I appreciate the promotion you do for your friends.

Donna

aka Princess Donna (that's for you, JJ!)

#61511 - 04/19/05 07:48 AM Re: Another blog to check out!
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
quote:
Originally posted by Songbird:
I'm praying, Donna. And be assured: the Lord is guiding you each step of the way. He'll take you places you've never imagined [Smile] ! I'm so glad for you!

[Smile] Have you seen this take place in your writing journey? I'm sure you have seen it and I will continue to pray for the Lord's plan to be fulfilled in your life.

Blessings!

#61512 - 05/15/05 05:18 AM Re: Another blog to check out!
DonnaJ Offline

I need your help, gals. My laptop died and along with it my mailing list for the devotionals AND the children's book. [Eek!] I've prayed, cried, and prayed some more. [Frown] I do have a disk with some writing on it, but I had not backed up for a few weeks. Yikes!

Thankfully, I do have everything to finish the children's book. For some reason (God's goodness urging me, I'm sure!) [Big Grin] I've been sending everything to a Gmail account just in case. Well, that case came!

SO, if you are on either list, could you please visit that website and sign up again? There's an email form on both sites now! Also - if you've never been on either list, I don't send out a bunch of email. [Smile] Just a notice when I put something up, have something published, or a new children's poem! [Big Grin]

Thanks SO much! Website addresses below my name.

Donna

#61513 - 05/16/05 07:36 AM Re: Another blog to check out!
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Donna, I feel for you honey. I remember the huge hole in my heart and gut the day my computer died. It's like losing a living thing. Sounds crazy, but it's true.

I'm praying for that feeling to leave and be restored with a clear mind to carry on with gusto!

#61514 - 06/16/05 10:51 AM Re: Another blog to check out!
DonnaJ Offline

Well, ladies, I'm still carrying on! I posted a devotional today, and I'd like to remind those of you who want to sign up again to use the form in the right hand column. You'll be sent an email with a link to confirm your addition to the mailing list. Simple!

Thanks and God bless you.

Donna (address below my name)

#61515 - 06/20/05 05:30 AM Re: Another blog to check out!
Julie Offline

Loc: Australia
...old and new treasures...

love it

thanks Donna for these thoughts

hope I can find some treasure within

hi everyone

yes i've been at the beach
don't know where to leap back in so this is as good as anywhere!

(i turn my back and all the names have changed...)

#61516 - 06/20/05 06:18 AM Re: Another blog to check out!
DonnaJ Offline

Julie! Good to 'see' you. Glad you jumped back into my part of the pool. [Smile]

#61517 - 06/20/05 04:49 PM Re: Another blog to check out!
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Welcome Julie, nice to see you here.

Chick

#61518 - 06/20/05 10:09 PM Re: Another blog to check out!
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
Donna, what an inspiration to read your articles! May the Lord continue to bless you in His service.

Page 10 of 12 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved