The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 105 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#58629 - 10/23/03 06:04 PM Re: Bazaars
Maggie Offline

Loc: Oregon
Hi Dotsie,
The Church bazaar is December 6. Should be fun as they always are. Lots of snowmen. Last weekend I picked up a lot of stuff and saw snowmen arms being made out of some of it.
A friend and I are doing one Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving.
Love all the ideas in here and we are using some at both bazaars.
I bet you are crafty just bringing in the flowers and etc from outside is decorating.
Thanks,
Maggie

#58630 - 10/23/03 06:12 PM Re: Bazaars
Maggie Offline

Loc: Oregon
Gee Dotsie thats exciting that you want to come..
I'll try to take some pictures later. Of course they consider all this top secret. [Roll Eyes] Not sure why they are letting my friend come except that she is very clever and creative.
We are working with boomerage women to eighty year olds. [Smile] They have been well trained by the former chairman.
Maggie

#58631 - 10/24/03 05:14 AM Re: Bazaars
DreamrKate Offline

Loc: California
My hoppy.... draggin' crap home from off the street...(see, that's the punch, and then I explain)... I drag birch limbs, funky chairs... mostly tree stuff I guess. And last year... man it was my coup...I found these probably 6 foot branches from some tree, I don't know what kind but they were all smooth and really curly, windey... really cool looking..but Joseph, my 15-yr. old, almost had a fit... "NO WAY MOM! You are NOT picking that crap up on my way to school! NO WAY!" .... Well, I'd been cruisin' them for days and was starting to get panic stricken that someone else might take them. So I shoved him out of my VW van a couple blocks shy of school and whipped a U-ie and went back and loaded em up.

#58632 - 10/24/03 05:15 AM Re: Bazaars
DreamrKate Offline

Loc: California
Well obviously my HOBBY, is not proofing things before I click 'send'.

#58633 - 10/24/03 05:21 AM Re: Bazaars
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
ha! I have to laugh DreamerKate cause you gave me a nice belly laugh with that one. However, I couldn't comment at all because I have too many boo boo's of my own! [Big Grin]

#58634 - 10/24/03 04:34 PM Re: Bazaars
Evie Offline

Loc: Nipigon, Ontario Canada
see when I read it, I thought you were hoppy from drinking punch...... [Big Grin]

I need to quit speed reading......

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved